All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dear teen girls...please roll your shoulders back and down. I've seen so may pictures (not just cheer) where kids are hunched forward and it makes me cringe for their backs later in life. Almost as much as when I see teams conditioning and during squats all of their knees are going over their toes.
Am I the only one who rolled my shoulders back and down while reading this?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

BmLFdjuCIAAImUO.jpg

so big! sorry! capital cheer michigan- prototype i believe there are supposed to be rhinestones on the lettering. saw it on insta. i really like it!

LOVE THIS! CCM is my customer and I can't wait to see this uniform on the floor, the crystal logo will make a big difference too. We rushed this proto out very fast to meet a deadline, the final product will be beautiful.

Premier Athletics new uniform
29wu1wj.jpg

sfyvl0.jpg

Not sure what the shorts up to the belly button are about, but haven't they always had more collegiate style uniforms? Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Eta: oh it's a full top. I didn't realize that was mesh. :/
The crop version is good but the full top looks like the skirt is like falling off what looks like shorts or another skirt underneath. I don't know exactly how to describe what i mean. Looks like the blue line in the middle are the shorts that go under the skirt and the skirt is sliding below it. IMO it would have been better with just a solid black full top.

Back