All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are these the same uniforms, or were they reproduced for Sassycats? I remember a huge complaint was the mesh not matching the athletes skintones but I don't notice it as much on Sassycats. Maybe it's a new type of mesh?

I saw a few pictures of athletes on Panthers who were either darker or lighter skinned girls and they had a slightly different mesh! So I'm not sure. My program is in the process of getting a mesh leo for our Junior aged teams since they already had a crop from last year (We use Rebel)! Instead of the skintone mesh we decided on a white mesh to go since it would suit everyone!

I know we hate sneak peeks but I haven't handed these out yet and they're from last year anyway, just upgraded. It's our prep teams uniforms and new bows. We had sequins added to the tops and some fancy bows made since we have such an awesome new bow maker. I love these so much! I can't wait to post a picture of our prep kids all sparkled and made up.
b49f518d6d676312847b2311ace5794d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know we hate sneak peeks but I haven't handed these out yet and they're from last year anyway, just upgraded. It's our prep teams uniforms and new bows. We had sequins added to the tops and some fancy bows made since we have such an awesome new bow maker. I love these so much! I can't wait to post a picture of our prep kids all sparkled and made up.
b49f518d6d676312847b2311ace5794d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why did you use last years thread?

**well isn't that just special**

Back