All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am finding in the search for the perfect full top, gyms are struggling with design. Many gyms had gone to, and preferred, spank type shorts before the ruling came out. However, when you add a full clingy top to spanks it ends up looking like a men's 1920's swimsuit, a cyclist, or wrestling uniform. IMO, designers and gyms are trying to avoid this look by adding mesh, doing cut outs and adding bling and the end result is nondescript and over embellished.

Catlady's two cents, go to a slightly looser fitting short with a spank built in. Your eyes won't be drawn to the crotch area, it won't look as masculine and you won't try to compensate by adding all the embellishments and the end result will be athletic and clean.

th
th
th
Hello, camel toe. Yikes.

So for the Premier Athletics unis, is that going to be for ALL PA gyms all over or just certain ones? I'm curious because my old gym got bought out by PA and I loved their unis..

Premier Athletics new uniform
29wu1wj.jpg

sfyvl0.jpg

Not sure what the shorts up to the belly button are about, but haven't they always had more collegiate style uniforms? Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Eta: oh it's a full top. I didn't realize that was mesh. :/

I love the crop top, but the full top just looks like the girl bought a skirt too big and you can see her spandex at the top of the skirt... It just looks...odd.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back