All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

IOWA Allstars Cheer and Tumble (Front)
PMXHI1F.jpg

Last edited:
I wish this thread had waited until May or June to get started, but Iowa is getting 2015/2016 off to a great start! I am not normally a fan of the belt look and the O reminds me of Odyssey but overall I love them!

At first I though the front said "IONA". Is that "O" a part of their logo or is it just for the uniform?

One of my biggest pet peeves in cheer is people not having a logo or not using it consistently.

They just revamped their logo for 2015-16 for their 15th year. So that is their new logo. It's easier to tell on their actual logo because the I, W, and A is red and the O is gray/silver, supposed to look like a halo I think because of the wings and idk about the rest of their teams but their L5 team name is Lady Angels.

I saw the front on twitter but was afraid what the back would look like, I'm glad there aren't any cutouts, I don't even think they have mesh! Bravo!

They just revamped their logo for 2015-16 for their 15th year. So that is their new logo. It's easier to tell on their actual logo because the I, W, and A is red and the O is gray/silver, supposed to look like a halo I think because of the wings and idk about the rest of their teams but their L5 team name is Lady Angels.

I saw the front on twitter but was afraid what the back would look like, I'm glad there aren't any cutouts, I don't even think they have mesh! Bravo!

Ohhhh ok gotchya. I do really like the logo, it was just difficult to distinguish the letters. I can see how that real logo would look distinguishable in print. I was going to say it would've looked better if the O had gems in it too make it stand out but I zoomed in and it already did! So I'll just blame that on lighting lol.

I really like the uniform though. Athletic, sharp, bra friendly, yet still glitzy. Also read and black is so sharp. Iowa is setting the pace for the 2016 season. I hope more teams follow suit.

Latest posts

Back