All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

60df6752a457c26e30cb33fcc061559c.jpg
1df92b2f6dc86a79f852ed52da3c7850.jpg

Gym in Toledo, Ohio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The bows are cute. Good luck with that back.

since when did all these uniforms look like they were designed by a 20-something who thinks they're designing for high end fashion like fashion shows.

I hope one day All Star uniforms look more like College uniforms... just a simple crop top with a skirt.

That's be nice.

I swear one day I'm gonna blink and see girls just waiting in line for a body painter to just paint their uniforms on at each comp...who needs fabric anyway? They can fit it in after they've been spray tanned and before hair.

I cant believe I am going to say this, and please don't kill me, but I actually like the bows, I like them - They are cute and different but I WILL SAYYYY, I understand what everyone is saying about competing in them and how it seems like it could be hazardous and is not functional at all

That's be nice.

I swear one day I'm gonna blink and see girls just waiting in line for a body painter to just paint their uniforms on at each comp...who needs fabric anyway? They can fit it in after they've been spray tanned and before hair.
LMAO!!!

Star Spotted:

Honestly I love Grey Reefs. Star Spotted I'm like ehhhhhh on.

We finally received the male versions of these uniforms so I figured I'd share.
I ordered a large and.. Did not receive a large. So the fit isn't perfect but you get the idea.
Also the pants are white, those are the shorts I was wearing to practice.
10hq9op.jpg

10hq9op.jpg
[/IMG]

We finally received the male versions of these uniforms so I figured I'd share.
I ordered a large and.. Did not receive a large. So the fit isn't perfect but you get the idea.
Also the pants are white, those are the shorts I was wearing to practice.
10hq9op.jpg

10hq9op.jpg
[/IMG]
Do you like it and feel comfortable? If so, it rocks! Either way, have an awesome season!

Do you like it and feel comfortable? If so, it rocks! Either way, have an awesome season!

That picture is from after practice and it felt uncomfortable, but trying it on today it was a little better. I'm not sure breathing will happen mid-routine because it is incredibly tight on my ribs. Motivation to lose the 15-20 pounds I want to lose :p

I cant believe I am going to say this, and please don't kill me, but I actually like the bows, I like them - They are cute and different but I WILL SAYYYY, I understand what everyone is saying about competing in them and how it seems like it could be hazardous and is not functional at all
I think if it didn't have so much tulle it would be cute. Maybe 1/2 inche difference from the bow it's self.

Back