All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

not a uniform, but since i dont see a worlds tshirt thread yet...

sadadadada.jpg

As far as I know, all current CA uniforms are Rebel. They, among many of other gyms that wear Rebel, have been going to Varsity comps. But as pointed out, that's not what the rule is talking about.
I heard Cheer Athletics is switching to Varsity next season. Their warm ups are Varsity

I heard Cheer Athletics is switching to Varsity next season. Their warm ups are Varsity
Yes, they are. We were told that most teams will not be getting new uniforms next year. Though I'm not sure what the teams that are will be getting. Our practice wear is also Rebel and that is staying the same next season.

Sweet mother of nope.

I hate that neckline. Especially on this uniform. Reminds me of a bra.

I'm convinced this uniform was designed 50% for a reaction, and 50% because someone thought it would be cute.

I'm thinking of the Electricity costume from dance moms

In fact, this is veering into bad Halloween costume territory.

Oh my God, I thought I was the only one who would spot the resemblance to the electricity costume!

Her facial expression shows that she really dislikes that uniform and I think I agree with her. I am not a fan with the back cutout and the black cloud-shaped details on the shoulders and the skirt. I also think the neckline is kinda awkward.
um... how on earth are you meant to wear a bra under that...

That's when I refused to watch another episode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That fact that they'd sexually exploit children like that just goes to show how low some networks (and Abby and the parents, if they were aware of this prior to signing their contracts) will stoop for ratings.

Global Spirit - Not sure where the gym is located but saw these at a competition in Omaha a couple weeks ago and wanted to see if my opinion of these is shared by others.

Pic_2.jpg

Pic_1.jpg

I am hard to shock when it comes to uniforms.

Some may be a bit much but I do not hate them.

I am not a conservative person in terms of uniforms and can deal with most things.

Every once in awhile a uniform comes along (like that Cheer Savannah French maid uniform) that makes me think "my hypothetical daughter would be switching to all star chess or badminton."

This uniform is one of them.

Back