All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Was it these uniforms that were posted?

Saw these on Twitter. Love the blue stones. But the ones that were posted were described as having multidle shades of blue... though the shades of royal in this uniform differ depend on the material used, so maybe this is it?

These were so close to being a clean uniform... But I think the huge clock on the back is tacky and I'm not a fan of the back of the skirt. Probably an unpopular opinion. :(

Her skirt really doesn't fit at all on the right. If this is a brand new uni the sales rep should of stepped in and sized properly, not what a teenage girl wants. Sorry. Had to say it.

Her skirt really doesn't fit at all on the right. If this is a brand new uni the sales rep should of stepped in and sized properly, not what a teenage girl wants. Sorry. Had to say it.
I love the front of the top but hate everything about the back of the top with the huge clock and the midnight across the rear. The front would be so tasteful without the back of this uni.

Love the simplicity of the Claw 6 uniform. I'm sure they look amazing on the mat with all the lights.

I have always liked CLAW6 and Wildcats uniforms. The boy's uniform always looks so streamlined. This is no exception.

Makes me wonder if this is a Varsity uni. Their skirts are hit or miss.

I have always liked CLAW6 and Wildcats uniforms. The boy's uniform always looks so streamlined. This is no exception.

Makes me wonder if this is a Varsity uni. Their skirts are hit or miss.

Cher athletics has rebel uniforms. The thick bands give them away on every uniform.

Back