All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Honestly, I don't actually mind the TG uniform. Just fill in the funny chest piece and the sides, and make the straps just in the centre of the back so the bra can go on the sides (I'm thinking normal bra here). The base design, colours and sparkles all look very good and eye catching. The shorts are just shorts-simple, clean, good looking, matching.
I absolutey adore the boys uniforms though! The color and design that I loved on the girls without the cutouts I didn't like=love!!

Though black socks with white shoes? Just no.

This was my first thought too. Why the white shoes?? The uniforms, I just chalk up to TG
Right? It's TG, it could be a lot worse.

I like them, although I agree about the little ones looking up to them and wanting something similar. And if they killed the socks, I think the white would be fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This is surprisingly one of the few TG uniforms I am okay with. Bra-friendliness aside they cover a lot more of the athletes than almost any other TG uniform. They look really great on the floor and give them that "level 6 look" while still being cohesive with the other Top Gun uniforms.
I also like that they gave the bigger athletes the option to fill in the sides where the straps would usually be.

I did not know that. If they did that allowing all of the girls on the team to feel comfortable/confident then I feel a little better. Still not my favorite, but I'll live. And I do agree that it looks good on the floor, at least from video.

7d4223365a97dad17dd9341a780186f0.jpg
just why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am actually very ok with this uniform! I haven't really loved any of their uniforms and actually hated a few. (My opinion means squat as I don't have to pay for one nor do I have to wear it lol) But this one is pretty cool. they make those pedal things now (my cp uses them in place of a bra) but I guess for largest chests, that may prove difficult. Either way, I like it. :)

They are! I think they almost closed a few years ago, but we're bought by new management so they stay open. Hence the 09 GA Coed VO "and now, for our farewell performance" and their use of 'Last Dance' by Donna Summer for their dance music.
They merged with Stingrays, and then unmerged.

I never heard about the merge, wow. Must have been really short-lived.

Anyway, just saw these on Twitter and I love them.

Georgia closed after 2007 (that was the "farewell performance year), was merged with Rays for the 08 season (hence Stingray Purple being the large coed team), and then Georgia was back in 2009. The owner, Jamie Parrish, closed and then re-opened. Then a couple years ago (14 or 15? or so) JP left and now there is a different owner.

Georgia closed after 2007 (that was the "farewell performance year), was merged with Rays for the 08 season (hence Stingray Purple being the large coed team), and then Georgia was back in 2009. The owner, Jamie Parrish, closed and then re-opened. Then a couple years ago (14 or 15? or so) JP left and now there is a different owner.
That makes sense, I had my years wrong.

They are! I think they almost closed a few years ago, but we're bought by new management so they stay open. Hence the 09 GA Coed VO "and now, for our farewell performance" and their use of 'Last Dance' by Donna Summer for their dance music.
They merged with Stingrays, and then unmerged.
I knew all this... but then after the paying boys drama and Jamie Parrish comments a couple of years ago, I stopped hearing about them. I thought they closed again a couple of seasons ago. I miss old school Georgia. Learn something new everyday!

I knew all this... but then after the paying boys drama and Jamie Parrish comments a couple of years ago, I stopped hearing about them. I thought they closed again a couple of seasons ago. I miss old school Georgia. Learn something new everyday!
Paying boys? And by JP comments you mean the whole drama with having Angel cheer for a HS team and the host house?

Back