All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why is it so hard to have appropriate length shorts? :(
Possibly considering making my program uni with skorts, I have heard and seen nightmares its making me nervous. Are shorts that difficult to fit, or is all of this intentional. I do want a very snug fit for all of my girls but I don't want anything too short is there a happy medium?

Possibly considering making my program uni with skorts, I have heard and seen nightmares its making me nervous. Are shorts that difficult to fit, or is all of this intentional. I do want a very snug fit for all of my girls but I don't want anything too short is there a happy medium?

I didn't think I would like skorts, but have been pleasantly surprised. No tugging on shorts, no skirts riding up. The key is to INSIST on extra length or a size up where needed. Don't let teens insist on micro mini shorts, and don't let a rep tell you it isn't necessary. Our gym owner or all star director had to see the kids in the sizers and sign off on lengths before anything was ordered. Everyone looked appropriate and comfortable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When I fit my kids I make them do a cartwheel and then stand up and not adjust if they don't stay covered I add inches. It's been pretty successful in preventing issues.

Eh.

It's all a bit over the top. Could do without the thousands of diamond shapes on the arms, could do without the high neck, could do without the shoulder cutouts.

And let's just go ahead and add a few inches to the back of those shorts because they seriously look like underwear.

I think I might be a year off, because I can't remember when the team started , but I'm going to post it here anyway. Cheer Athletics Athenacats' uniform took my breath away when I saw it in person for the first time. It is stunning,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I might be a year off, because I can't remember when the team started , but I'm going to post it here anyway. Cheer Athletics Athenacats' uniform took my breath away when I saw it in person for the first time. It is stunning,

CA Columbus was just formed this season (16-17) so their uniforms are new this current season.

CA Columbus was just formed this season (16-17) so their uniforms are new this current season.

Thank you. I thought so, but the years are starting to bleed into one.

The crystal paw cutout shined across the venue! So sparkly!

cdf229f1c29019796d796f84aa5b3718.jpg

Navarro College Cheer new uniform

I hope they throw shirts on quickly after competing or they're gonna have some funky tan lines!
(Cute Uni though!)

Back