All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The good part about posting your uniform now is that FB can critique the prototype and there is still plenty of time to re-design it so it doesn't get ripped apart during the season. Post away people. :)

Sometimes an amazing uniform only needs its own confidence. My IOC5 Uniform got torn to shreds by every brigade on the board, but we still love them and find them stunning, athletic, classy and gorgeous!

Sometimes an amazing uniform only needs its own confidence. My IOC5 Uniform got torn to shreds by every brigade on the board, but we still love them and find them stunning, athletic, classy and gorgeous!

Remind me, was it yours that inspired the panty brigade?

Sparta has got nothing on FIerceboard.

Remind me, was it yours that inspired the panty brigade?

1622057_10205800663801146_768480003399624310_n.jpg

Thanks for the reminder. I'm glad your athletes love it.

While the illusion it gives is a little more risque than just shorts, the covered part before the mesh would have been a great length short. I'm glad all the athletes are older making it way more age appropriate.

It was important to me they be appropriate e"short length" before the mesh happened. And yes, you must be 18+ to do our International Program. Our uniform is a bit risqué, I totally agree. But we love em!

i guess i dont understand why people find these risque, even with the mesh that high up. i mean most if not all cheerleaders walk around in nike pros all day that are pretty much the same length short wise, same with uniform skirts that ride up an entire performance, i could see if these were to bunch up they might expose a little more upper thigh but i would imagine that most of the athletes are wearing some form of spanx, brief type undergarment. regardless of the mesh parts i still love these.

i guess i dont understand why people find these risque, even with the mesh that high up. i mean most if not all cheerleaders walk around in nike pros all day that are pretty much the same length short wise, same with uniform skirts that ride up an entire performance, i could see if these were to bunch up they might expose a little more upper thigh but i would imagine that most of the athletes are wearing some form of spanx, brief type undergarment. regardless of the mesh parts i still love these.
Im not sure how many would be wearing a sort of spanx brief undergarment because then theyd have panty lines most likely. Not saying I agree with that, but I would wear underwear that gave me the least amount of lines with capris. With shorts you don't really get the lines because the nike pro type shorts would end at about the same place. Same with wearing a skirt. The shorts end about where the attached briefs end.

IIRC, the mockup of @Rudags uniform looked much more risque than the final product--which I actually like, a lot.

Back