All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

THIS is considered risqué?!
Lord I might have to re-evaluate the looseness of my moral code....

I don't find it risque at all, but I think it gives more of an illusion to that than just shorts. You should have seen the 15-16 board implode when those uniforms were posted, a "panty brigade" was even started as a result.

Well first of all the panty brigade started with the AZ Power uniforms that literally had mesh up to the waistband and no way of wearing normal underwear along with a top that definitely showed cleavage, and I would not describe it as the board imploding at all.... I don't even think it was that big of a thing especially compared to every time a new top gun uniform comes out??? Maybe people didn't like it and commented on it looking risqué but it was not a big deal like some other uniforms in the last few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well first of all the panty brigade started with the AZ Power uniforms that literally had mesh up to the waistband and no way of wearing normal underwear along with a top that definitely showed cleavage, and I would not describe it as the board imploding at all.... I don't even think it was that big of a thing especially compared to every time a new top gun uniform comes out??? Maybe people didn't like it and commented on it looking risqué but it was not a big deal like some other uniforms in the last few years.

Sounds like my sarcasm didn't quite make it through the text on this one...

1622057_10205800663801146_768480003399624310_n.jpg

[/QUOTE] This is a HUGE trend! LOVE this look... Someone had an issue with this?! go shop at LuLulemon or Nike you'll see the same thing!

Last edited:
Indeed it is silver...

The good part about posting your uniform now is that FB can critique the prototype and there is still plenty of time to re-design it so it doesn't get ripped apart during the season. Post away people. :)
here's the thing...its not really the "look" or "design"...it's the brightness...it distracts from the cool parts of it.

This is a HUGE trend! LOVE this look... Someone had an issue with this?! go shop at LuLulemon or Nike you'll see the same thing![/QUOTE]

Tbh I wouldn't buy mesh LuLulemon or Nike leggings either. I'm just not a fan of it in cheerleading or real life.

ETA: I could do without the mid thigh stripe and just have the bottom mesh part and I'd probably like it more.

Last edited:
This is a HUGE trend! LOVE this look... Someone had an issue with this?! go shop at LuLulemon or Nike you'll see the same thing!
Tbh I wouldn't buy mesh LuLulemon or Nike leggings either. I'm just not a fan of it in cheerleading or real life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Yikes! I own tons of pairs... =(

Yikes! I own tons of pairs... =([/QUOTE]

I like how it looks, how well does it hold up? Is the mesh comfy? I've been thinking about buying a similar pair from lulu!

Yikes! I own tons of pairs... =(

I like how it looks, how well does it hold up? Is the mesh comfy? I've been thinking about buying a similar pair from lulu!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
looks cute to me, holds up great... I get tons of "this are cool" from friends, my mom even loves ...I live in gym clothes.

I saw a picture on another thread in the uniform doing a bow and arrow and the way the pattern of the mesh is it makes a really cool visual

not a fan of the material or the silver mystic, i also cant tell if the word angels is off center or if its just the angle the person took the photo.
Plus im really not a huge fan of when teams clearly take other current uniform ideas and try to use them. I immediately thought of Top Gun angels, and they've only had that uniform for one season or less then a season? and people or the company is already trying to massively use/produce it.
if the uniform was a few seasons old i wouldnt side eye it as much, but again the top gun angels uniform is brand new and its already being replicated.

4aeb228c2580f2e4673e97a564ca9a39.jpg

I love the shiny, foil looks. It really pops under the lights. I do however prefer the shorts to skirts. My daughter said it was more comfortable, plus the skirt isn't riding up over their booty.

Back