All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Don't joke about that! I've done that and no...no, no, no!
LOL, mark my words! It'll be most popular in black and red, and soon some vendors (probably Rebel before anyone else) will start offering glitter plastic. And then we'll see a uniform in this thread from one tacky team that just HAD to do metallic patent leather over 90% of their uniform. Top Gun will come out with a black and gold (or white and gold) patent leather uniform for 005, and we'll bash and praise them as usual.

Mark my words.

Animal patterned metallic faux leather. Also the fabric that's like mesh, but thicker. I can't think of the 'proper' term for it, but one of my old dance costumes featured it layered over metallic turquoise mystique fabric.
I have several more terrible ideas, but I wouldn't want anyone to take 'em seriously.
Tulle. That would hurt so badly lol.

From about the bust line down, I like it. Not a fan of the mesh though, as usual.

Love it!

Not all star, but they look like they could be! Navarro College NCA uniforms by rebel. I like them but my only complaint is the difference between the boys and girls. Separately I like them each, together they don't look very cohesive
e82a8b614f682977f29938c1674fa209.jpg

They also got customized Rebel backpacks
881053b983a22c7b0a204253203e5e28.jpg
I think more Allstar uniforms should follow NCA style college uniforms! Clean and simple but with a bit of bling.

Back