All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All-Star Revolution Freedom SMIOC5
19702320_1115310741904385_9071660759654437159_n.jpg

Completely not related .. and I know it's not her. But she looks like the girl that went viral dancing to the drake one dance song. But gorgeous uniform

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ummm wait....you would think after all these years I would have learned....but I thought/ hoped/ expected that there was a specific sports bra that came with the open back uniform. Is it confirmed that it is supposed to be worn without one?

Tbh, I just do not understand why the uniform designs change so often... Can someone explain to me WHY young girls are told or allow to perform in such skimpy and/or risqué outfits...Frankly, why do the boys outfits stay the same or slightly change, why not send the boys on the floor looking like Chippendale dancers? I will rather have our young women look like athletes and not showgirls...jmo

As a competing athlete- hate the open back.
But, it does look good.
I wish so bad they didnt have those two small red straps on the shoulder. Looks like bra straps sticking out

Bra straps sticking out was the first thing that came to my mind too. But then you see the back and think they don't realize bras are a thing....

i do not like the large open back, but even if they had added extra straps or whatever to fill in the open back it would probably still look ridiculous.

Latest posts

Back