All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

These are so pretty

There are some things I really like about this. Then some things I really hate about this. I could do without the gold on the hip and the choker/neckline. But I love the gradient and the colours (total bias, they're very similar to our programs colours)

Could anyone possibly show me an example of a varsity and a rebel uniform that came to around the£140 mark? This would be about $180

Anyone's CP have a uniform that they don't like? Obviously it isn't something that can be changed. You just have to deal with it.

CP's gym has revealed 2 new uniforms and I don't know which ones are for which teams. I love the one uni and sort of hate the other. CP has only seen the one (that I love) and she doesn't like it.

Anyone's CP have a uniform that they don't like? Obviously it isn't something that can be changed. You just have to deal with it.

CP's gym has revealed 2 new uniforms and I don't know which ones are for which teams. I love the one uni and sort of hate the other. CP has only seen the one (that I love) and she doesn't like it.

Honestly, I've not liked almost every uniform I've had to wear. There have been a few I've loved, but I'm not a fan of most of mine. But, I love cheer, so I wear them. It's not enough of an issue for me

This was the prospective uniform for CEA Hampton Roads, unfortunately the gym has closed.

*ignore the white lines on the butt lol

2po1j6r.jpg

Back