All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BXHcredgTi8

Not sure if this worked but in10sity cheer all stars new program uniform

There's a lot going on there...

Island All-stars

at first i thought she had the uniform on backwards. the front looks like something you'd see on the back. The neck strap is just plain dumb, it looks like it could choke the athlete. I actually like the back, its simply and pleasing to the eye, compared to the front.

Last edited:
What's that on the neck, an old school diaper pin? Why? What bra is available, sticky cups? Athletes or entertainers? Sadly, most often uniforms fall in the latter category.
I think it would be fairly easy to wear a fully supportive bra with this uni, the sizing of the lettering on the back should leave plenty of room the hide straps. This uni is not my favorite but I don't think the inability to wear a bra is it's real problem haha

at first i thought she had the uniform on backwards. the front looks like something you'd see on the back. The neck strap is just plain dumb, it looks like it could choke the athlete. I actually like the back, its simply and pleasing to the eye, compared to the front.
wondering when the usasf steps in on chokers and things like that on uniforms

I dont have the right to post the pictures -- but Bravo All-Stars in NH has two new uniforms and they are stunning ... just. Stunning.

Back