All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

? is the mesh/sheer bodice the work around to the only senior teams have the option to have their torso/stomachs covered rule? Or is that rule no more? Because as someone mentioned before the mesh/sheer just looks odd, just choose already full coverage or not? But the ICE uniforms are really pretty when those lights hit those unis they are going to look great on the mat. Such a shame that in the spirit of keeping up with Jones they will probably retire those unis in a few years.

? is the mesh/sheer bodice the work around to the only senior teams have the option to have their torso/stomachs covered rule? Or is that rule no more? Because as someone mentioned before the mesh/sheer just looks odd, just choose already full coverage or not? But the ICE uniforms are really pretty when those lights hit those unis they are going to look great on the mat. Such a shame that in the spirit of keeping up with Jones they will probably retire those unis in a few years.
For some reason beyond my comprehension, mesh and sheer fabric = covered torsos in the eyes of the USASF. Makes no sense but then again, so much of cheer doesn't that I just add it to the list.

Can we go back to the days of just posting a standard photo of the front and one of the back? I don't want to watch your 1 minute close up video of each individual rhinestone's sparkle, and I lose interest within 4 seconds and just want to take a step back and see the uniform as a whole look.

Was literally thinking this when I watched the rockstar video.....

Can we go back to the days of just posting a standard photo of the front and one of the back? I don't want to watch your 1 minute close up video of each individual rhinestone's sparkle, and I lose interest within 4 seconds and just want to take a step back and see the uniform as a whole look.

In my all my years of looking at uniforms, I've never once thought, "Wow, I really want a closer look at that rhinestone pattern on the elbow!"....

The worst is when you make a conscious decision to sit through the whole thing and they don't even include the full shot at the end :cow:

Back