All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow!!!! Royal AND Onyx Cats are gorgeous!!! Can not wait to see them on the floor.

I would’ve liked RoyalCats skirt to have just been a wide slit and not a 3/4 angled thing. I feel like it is just missing something. (Along with the entire back)

I understand the pink on Lady Legacy, but what's with the pink on Onyxcats? I mean it looks awesome, I'm just super confused. Is CA trying to add pink into their blue/black combo to stand out or something?

I understand the pink on Lady Legacy, but what's with the pink on Onyxcats? I mean it looks awesome, I'm just super confused. Is CA trying to add pink into their blue/black combo to stand out or something?
Pink is their team color. They've had pink bows the last few seasons, guessing they just decided to add it to the uniform this year. Not sure how it's any different than Lady Legacy's use of pink, or other all girl teams that have added pink to their uniforms.

Woodlands Elites new junior program uniform!
0d0b96ed1ea4c89fe7fb7b8415118312.jpg

Woodlands Elite Cheer Co. - Home | Facebook

I'm a cheer mom. It's like a regular mom but much cooler

Woodlands Elites new junior program uniform!
0d0b96ed1ea4c89fe7fb7b8415118312.jpg

Woodlands Elite Cheer Co. - Home | Facebook

I'm a cheer mom. It's like a regular mom but much cooler

I generally don't participate in the whole 'bra brigade' deal, but why on earth does a child's uniform need to have a completely open back?? Does this not violate the full top rule in some way? Super disappointing because had I not seen the back, this would have been tied with the Cheer Athletics junior program uni as my favorite full top uni ever.

I generally don't participate in the whole 'bra brigade' deal, but why on earth does a child's uniform need to have a completely open back?? Does this not violate the full top rule in some way? Super disappointing because had I not seen the back, this would have been tied with the Cheer Athletics junior program uni as my favorite full top uni ever.
The uniform rules only refer to the front side of the uni, not the back.
I do really love these though!

Nope this doesn't break the full top rule, even this is allowed.

2cp3urp.png

http://usasf.net.ismmedia.com/ISM3/...SASF_ImageAppearance-9-21-12_mod-15-05-26.pdf

Back