All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is the post from our Facebook, but it’s not a picture you can zoom in and see the gorgeous detailing. So i added pics below so you could see all the gorgeous details.

Stars Vipers Medusa
Side note these uniforms didn’t come in until the day before and the rest the day of. I literally picked up some tops from our amazing varsity women and drove them several hours away so they could be in Houston for this competition. I️ got their 30 mins before the kids arrived to the venues We didn’t want them to compete in practicewear. We handed out uniforms at competition, some tops are not theirs/ some skirts weren’t theirs. Some kids were new to the team and not sized for the uniform. We made due with what we had so they could take the floor. We have since had the rest come in and made the swaps needed. This uniform is so pretty and so detailed even if the fit wasn’t perfect for this particular comp they girls looked like a million dollars on the floor. I was so happy they got to have their uniforms.

f6ca0104d3784d4871c85b7888a5692d.png
76c645f127c9d18ec9c0299a85c876fa.png
0dcd627871ee4db034412e78b7d82be3.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I love this uniform. The back caught my eye. I thought is worked perfect with their team name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the post from our Facebook, but it’s not a picture you can zoom in and see the gorgeous detailing. So i added pics below so you could see all the gorgeous details.

Stars Vipers Medusa
Side note these uniforms didn’t come in until the day before and the rest the day of. I literally picked up some tops from our amazing varsity women and drove them several hours away so they could be in Houston for this competition. I️ got their 30 mins before the kids arrived to the venues We didn’t want them to compete in practicewear. We handed out uniforms at competition, some tops are not theirs/ some skirts weren’t theirs. Some kids were new to the team and not sized for the uniform. We made due with what we had so they could take the floor. We have since had the rest come in and made the swaps needed. This uniform is so pretty and so detailed even if the fit wasn’t perfect for this particular comp they girls looked like a million dollars on the floor. I was so happy they got to have their uniforms.

0dcd627871ee4db034412e78b7d82be3.png

I am usually one of the first to dismiss an open backed uniform but my goodness are these gorgeous. The attention to detail is stunning and these pull off the added sparkle without being obnoxious. Once again Stars Vipers you guys have knocked it out of the park.

Stars Vipers Medusa

That uniform is pretty. The choker and back details.. <3 impressed.

Thanks for all the kind compliments! [emoji173]️[emoji216]

Back