All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Shine Graces IO5 from Germany

I like their old ones better because it was bra friendlier and something bugs me about the placement of the glitter on the shorts.
833071ec3d2170af9147e6e4c6bfb386.jpg

Gesendet von meinem ZTE BLADE A612 mit Tapatalk

I agree with the placement of the stones. I think it would have looked better if they were more scattered. It just looks a bit odd.

I don't know that I would allow my CP to wear shorts that short.

The people saying stars need new bows are hurting my heart... it's a very long standing tradition and there's a ceremony for the new stars to get those bows. Sometimes tradition is more important than looks people.

No design is going to get 100% approval on the internet. I actually like the bows (and uniform), but Elaine and Joelle are not particularly interested in what "we" think of their bows - nor should they be.

Last edited:
In regards to the subject of WCSS bow, sometimes tradition is more important than an over the top bow. I can’t begin to even picture them with a different bow.

Here ya go:
img-thing

99% sure it lasted one competition that didn't go well and the cheetah bows returned.

My heart :( The Cheetah Bows are iconic! They are SO New Jersey and as a little pop warner cheerleader it was seeing those girls and, more specifically those bows, in 2008 that made me discover and fall in love with the sport. Please do not jinx my bows as I mourn the loss of my ruffles!!
K9qscQMOynQ

I mean my goodness! No more big hair is bad enough, but no cheetah bows? Who would they be? ;)

The cheetah bow is as iconic as the team... It means everything to our girls!
Each girl is given a bow by their big sister as rookies and will wear it until they graduate.
My daughter is now on her third uni but has the same bow she was given at that ceremony many years ago. She has had some of the highest and lowest moments of her life with that bow!
The ribbon has been discontinued but we have worked hard to find very similar... hence there is a bit of a difference in the coloring on the newer girls bows.
That bow is here to stay!

Each girl is given a bow by their big sister as rookies and will wear it until they graduate.
My daughter is now on her third uni but has the same bow she was given at that ceremony many years ago. She has had some of the highest and lowest moments of her life with that bow!
The ribbon has been discontinued but we have worked hard to find very similar... hence there is a bit of a difference in the coloring on the newer girls bows.

As it should be.

I think there is something to be said for (example) little girls growing up dreaming of wearing it at age 5, finally getting to wear it 10 years later, and it is the exact same. Or two sisters, same bow several years apart. Or mom wearing same bow as daughter at some point. Very few traditions like that exist anymore. It's just cool.

I read that as a voiceover: "The stars, are here, to STAY! [You love for us will never stop, the Shooting Stars are back. On. Top.]"

LOL

Back