All-Star New Uniforms 2018-2019

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Serious question: How is this bra friendly? Where are the straps supposed to go?

There are halter bra's available. And the band of the bra is what provides support, not the straps. But without seeing the back, it is impossible to know if it would be visible from behind.

There are halter bra's available. And the band of the bra is what provides support, not the straps. But without seeing the back, it is impossible to know if it would be visible from behind.
Thanks. I've never seen a halter sports bra.

Well, one part of the "uniform" is going away for CA this year... We are no longer wearing bows when we compete. We are going for a more toned-down, natural, athletic look, particularly with the hair and makeup.

I absolutely LOVE this!!!!

What's going on with the mesh triangle in the front. I can't tell if its the lighting or some type of artwork within the mesh.

I think the scalloped edges combined with the colors bring it into ice skating costume territory for me.

What's going on with the mesh triangle in the front. I can't tell if its the lighting or some type of artwork within the mesh.

I think the scalloped edges combined with the colors bring it into ice skating costume territory for me.

I think it's a snowflake on an ombre mesh? Similar to what's on the back, but I could be wrong.

I like the uniform except it's toooooo much scalloping for me. Aside from that I would like it a lot.

Well they are ice queens it could be part of why it looks ice skater like. This is the only time it would make sense.

Back