All-Star New Uniforms 2018-2019

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

93f233b4ac0e391b2e60826e47ff5923.png
c94582a2d980d23756e93ab29e013f6c.jpg

Stars Vipers senior uniforms (i posted the group pic so you can see logo on the side)

The white uniforms are anacondas

Ps. The skirt isn’t really that short.. the skirt is sewn down to the bloomers so when she sits the bloomers bunch up so the skirt does too. It looks good when she first puts it on but not when she doesn’t fix it and I wasn’t there for these photos to make sure she didn’t look crazy in them lol
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love all of these! Is your girl on a Worlds team this season? I can't remember if she is on Worlds or r5?

These were only posted on Facebook, so I don't know how to post a photo, but cheergyms.com has new "swimsuit" uniforms for prep teams. Very different, not quite sure I get it.

To my knowledge, it is for their whole "summer" competition series? Summer teams? Something like that. I remember seeing something when they were forming teams.

Cheer Athletics - PlatinumCats

This would be absolutely stunning and super clean if they used solid black mesh instead of the leopard print lace!! I actually wish there was racerback-esque cutout with a solid black back with the CA to make it less busy...

That PlatinumCats turtleneck might actually come up higher than the full body, snap-crotch, turtleneck bodysuit I was required to wear under my polyester uniform shell and skirt...Needless to say, if I had to wear that I would freak out about it being on my neck. Add in all those uncomfortable heavy and scratchy rhinestones. That lace fabric looks itchy, too. That whole uniform actually gives me hives thinking about wearing it. Nope.

Upper Merion senior teams

Empire Elite Allstars

Indiana Ultimate - Insantiy

Xtreme Athletics

Dynasty Athletics

Last edited:
Back