All-Star New Uniforms 2018-2019

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do they stay up well? It would suck to have a wardrobe malfunction while on stage. What are they thinking???

How do you delete someone else’s Instagram?

edit: It’s like the designer thought “I want to make a ruffle skirt that looks like RV curtains buckled against the wall to stop them from moving, but that doesn’t seem exciting enough. I know! I’ll make it asymmetric too!!”

omg i didnt realize the curtains were only on one side that makes it even worse...
If they had just left out the curtains and made the leg things into socks it wouldve been fine (besides the fact that theres no back but thats a whole different story...)

EDIT: I just realized, maybe the curtain/ruffle thing is a removable prop of some sort? like how some teams do their dance with a flag/bandana/handkerchief?

Last edited:
I'm trying to decide at what point I'd pull my kid. Imagine it's December. You've already paid 8 months of tuition and comp/choreo/music/coaches/practicewear fees. You have a set team and a choreographed routine and maybe you've competed once already. In July you gave the gym $500 for the new uniform... and come December *that* is what shows up. I think I'd cry?

I'm all about finishing commitments and I don't know if I could walk away from something I invested so much money in that my child was potentially happy doing. But I also need to set an example and my kid ain't wearing that. Add it to the list of reasons I will never be swaying my future kids in the direction of cheer, I guess. If they come home and beg, I'll cross that bridge, but cheer will never be an activity of my suggestion at this point.

My guess is those leg things will be worn for one comp max-maybe just a show night before a competition, before it’s obvious that they are not going to work. And I kind of hope the skirt ruffle is removable. CP has friends who cheer for IA, and their program uniforms are perfectly fine. But this one....I think I’d be hoping my kid doesn’t make a world’s team!

My guess is those leg things will be worn for one comp max-maybe just a show night before a competition, before it’s obvious that they are not going to work.
Similar to designers who present avant garde fashion with no intention of actually manufacturing them? I'd like to give the benefit of the doubt and agree with you but I don't know....

I was about to comment that the IA uni reminded me of a phrase my father used to use "flash and trash" . I clicked through the pictures and it took me to the instagram page where I see that my CP has 'liked' it. :facepalm

Do parents not get to see the uniform they order as a prototype before they get the final product?

Back