All-Star New Uniforms 2018-2019

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here’s the TS uniform for those who didn’t see it. Least it’s bra friendly.

My number 1 pet peeve on coed teams is when the males and females have different logos. I can't look past the fact that the boys say "diamonds" across the chest and the girls just have the symbol. I would love it if they just took the male uniform and made it into a crop and shorts for the females; the girls' is a no from me

I cant tell if this is practice wear for worlds or a new uni??

D49R7g0UwAAB52A.jpg:large

it looks to me like the practice wear they got around majors + some sort of sleeve thing.
It was practice wear. Then they bought the chokers/sleeves to make it into a Uni. USASF said “No Go” to wearing on stage. I guess they are now cracking down on having underarms show. And the white unis were a gift. The black ones were new last year.

It was practice wear. Then they bought the chokers/sleeves to make it into a Uni. USASF said “No Go” to wearing on stage. I guess they are now cracking down on having underarms show. And the white unis were a gift. The black ones were new last year.

We saw several teams performing in just sports bra tops this season, not sure why this would not be allowed. Plus Varsity (USASF) makes uniforms with a sleeve piece that pulls over sports bras. Plenty of underarm.

Back