All-Star New Uniforms 2018-2019

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Where does the USASF get off giving these a no go and allowing others? I mean, it’s not my favorite but we have much worse out there and these are no different than a ton of other uniforms. Are all of those banned too? Good grief.
I find it hard to believe they were actually banned when there are so many other teams competing with uniforms that have an almost identical style.

giphy.gif

It was practice wear. Then they bought the chokers/sleeves to make it into a Uni. USASF said “No Go” to wearing on stage. I guess they are now cracking down on having underarms show. And the white unis were a gift. The black ones were new last year.

An athlete stated on her IG that it’s still only practice wear. They just added sleeves. Extra IMO for practice wear but it’s not meant to be a uni

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Varsity posted some new uniforms on their instagram. I feel like ICE has never had a bad uniform. Spirit of Texas A-Team uniform is just ok to me, better than the previous one. Fierce 5 are cute especially the ruffle skirts. (Rebel made those)

SOT - A- Team (legit cannot find a normal post of just pics)
Long video aside, I really like these. The neckline feels modern...I am over the Real Housewives-esque shoulder cut-outs we see in some of the other new uniforms...

Back