All-Star New Uniforms 2018-2019

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So with the comic themed uniform... normally Id be like uhm no absolutely not.. BUT. It's for a theme - which I totally understand
so I am just going to hold my tongue until I see the routine!

I really hope themed uniforms don't become a thing. I would hate to be a parent and spend money on a uniform for a season.
Or worse yet, multiple uniforms and themes for a single season! I could so see that happening...

I really hope themed uniforms don't become a thing. I would hate to be a parent and spend money on a uniform for a season.
CP is starting her 4th season of cheer, I will be buying her 5th uniform this season and will have to buy a new one next year if she moves to a different team. I'm just super lucky...

So with the comic themed uniform... normally Id be like uhm no absolutely not.. BUT. It's for a theme - which I totally understand
so I am just going to hold my tongue until I see the routine!

Their gym is comic themed! They have been for the past couple of years. I coached a team that competed against them a couple years ago and they were very talented, I was pretty impressed. They were a small D2 gym at the time, I believe they still are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their gym is comic themed! They have been for the past couple of years. I coached a team that competed against them a couple years ago and they were very talented, I was pretty impressed. They were a small D2 gym at the time, I believe they still are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, they still are a D2. The past couple of years, they have been getting better and better at competitions.

CP is starting her 4th season of cheer, I will be buying her 5th uniform this season and will have to buy a new one next year if she moves to a different team. I'm just super lucky...

Oh I feel your pain. This is our first season that I won't have to buy a new uniform. I've bought one every year for the last 5 years. We're done after this season since she's a senior.

Back