All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SE's Uni, Better View.
61576304-f34b-e559.jpg
Man, not sure if I like it yet. I'll have to see it on the floor.

im not sure about SE or SS new unis i want to love them both so badly but they just underwhelmed me SS seems like they just pulled from all their past unis for inspiration and SE's well have to wait for a full front and back shot to say whether or not i like them 100%

what happened with suns music? i feel like it wasnt just the feed because some of the girls seemed kind of cunfused during the dance...but it could very well just be me!

I am obsessed with Stars new uniforms. They look so clean and athletic but still blinged out. So happy to see my ladies back in black :)
That picture originally posted doesn't do it much justice. On twitter there is a lot more, especially showing the back that show how pretty it is. The back is awesome!

SE's is really pretty too...but I don't understand why it looks "so different". It's like a hybrid of their old ones and SSX's. Not anegative point, just stating. They're reallt pretty though.

And Wildcats is hidous, obviously :cool:

what happened with suns music? i feel like it wasnt just the feed because some of the girls seemed kind of cunfused during the dance...but it could very well just be me!
I think it was the system cause it kind of went out during SE too I think or someone else competing.

I really like the CEA uniform because they added more white into it and I love a uniform that is majority white. As for the WCSS uniform I want to like it, but there is something off about it. Not a fan of the shoulder cut outs but something else is just not clicking in my mind.

Back