All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is a front and back view of starlets international pom uniform... It is based of a cheer uniform hence posting in this thread

c0947564-c733-dfca.jpg

c0947564-c74d-cf75.jpg

The uniform doesn't say "Louisville", but it does have the school's trademarked logo....not sure how this works with the university either, because then it looks like they are representing the University.

I believe that cardinal symbol is quite generic... Yet almost 100% associated with Louisville for us cheer folk

I believe that cardinal symbol is quite generic... Yet almost 100% associated with Louisville for us cheer folk

That specific cardinal is trademarked for Louisville, and cannot be used unless it is associated with the school and/or granted permission from the school (which happens because they are the official school team). Although the L, cardinal, and even the printing of Louisville look generic, they are all trademarked. You cannot write Louisville in the specific font they use without getting in trouble.

There are other teams that use that same Cardinal logo, but they pay the fee to use the fee.

Ok, really? I sai d"they pay the fee to use the fee"?? I clearly haven't had my coffee yet! They pay a fee to use the logo. There is a HS in our area that is the Cardinals, and they use the Louisville head...they paid a fee to use the trademarked logo.

So I'm wondering how GT was able to wear the Lousiville uniforms if they weren't representing the University and if they weren't all UofL students.

I'm wondering about GymTyme wearing the Louisville Uniforms. I know that part of the reason that College teams can't compete both UCA and NCA is because of the different TV contracts (UCA is with ESPN/ABC and NCA is CBS)-there is something in the contracts that teams can't be shown on both int he same year. So I'm wondering about GT wearing the Lousiville uniforms. They wore them for NCAs (on CBS) and then for Worlds (on ESPN/ABC).
Sitz_Lamos, any insight on this?

PS: If this was posted already, I'm sorry-I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.

From what I know its not about what you wear it is just the fact that you cant do both. The uniforms coed 6 wore are from last season, and there arent any extra GT uniforms that the team could wear, so they wear the UofL uniforms. Its weird, and confusing, but its just what has to be done.

(Moms - no more bows...please, no more bows), but much like calling athletes rude, arrogant, bratty, "freaky looking":confused:, etc. it's just uncalled for to actually point it out.

Awww I wear a bow on day 2 of every Nationals comp because every time I do my cp's team wins! I don't wear it all crazy on top of my head...I do half up half down with the tails behind not forward...is that okay? :p
I find it funny that everyone ripped on the GK lady for her tummy peeking out but no one has said anything about the pic of Courtney in a bikini on the coaches pic thread? Mind you I WISH I looked like either one of these ladies...me in either outfit would be like poppin fresh dough...if you got it FLAUNT it is what I say!

Ok, really? I sai d"they pay the fee to use the fee"?? I clearly haven't had my coffee yet! They pay a fee to use the logo. There is a HS in our area that is the Cardinals, and they use the Louisville head...they paid a fee to use the trademarked logo.

So I'm wondering how GT was able to wear the Lousiville uniforms if they weren't representing the University and if they weren't all UofL students.

It could be because the University doesn't own those uniforms because the athletes fundraise to pay for them every season.

Awww I wear a bow on day 2 of every Nationals comp because every time I do my cp's team wins! I don't wear it all crazy on top of my head...I do half up half down with the tails behind not forward...is that okay? :p
I find it funny that everyone ripped on the GK lady for her tummy peeking out but no one has said anything about the pic of Courtney in a bikini on the coaches pic thread? Mind you I WISH I looked like either one of these ladies...me in either outfit would be like poppin fresh dough...if you got it FLAUNT it is what I say!

I thought the GK lady looked great........I might have nicely asked for a shirt that was longer but in her defense she probably thinks of it as her "work uniform" look. LOL As far as the Mommy's wearing bows.....I have to go with Just a Mom here and say No, please just no. I'm as superstitious as the next person believe me. Anyone who knows me know's I have many clothing options when I travel because you never know what's going to be lucky or not and you need other things to choose from. But, probably you're 15 year's younger than me too so that might have something to do with it so if the bow is lucky who am I to say.........(Ok...I'm saying it..It's a don't!!)

Here is a front and back view of starlets international pom uniform... It is based of a cheer uniform hence posting in this thread

c0947564-c733-dfca.jpg

c0947564-c74d-cf75.jpg

The top is just all kinds of No.

I think I like the skirt but I'd have to see a picture of how it really fit's the girls before I'll know.

Which leads me to my pet peeve........teams that wear their skirts up to their belly button's (for modesty purposes I'm assuming) but their behinds hang out. I just don't get that at all. Sorry. LOL

Love F5's new uniform in pictures. Think there a little too close to a leo, but they're STUNNING! However watching the VOD I didn't like them at all on the floor. All I could see was black, I didn't feel I could see any blue/white/or bling. It was just very heavy on the floor visually. Maybe its just because the video quality wasn't great, but I thought it was hard to watch the routine. Maybe I'm the only one that feels that way, but I'm curious to see if it was the same in person or if they look great live on the floor.
They were STUNNING in person! Best bling ever!

I'm a huge fan of the capris, it's something I've wanted to see for a long time.. It's edgy, yet conservative all at the same time. No crouch shots, no seeing bloomers and much easier to be move or be athletic in when performing skills. I love a fierce skirt, don't get me wrong, but I'm a huge fan of Shorts and Capris, much more appropriate then seeing athletes bloomers.

The capris are nice, but when you are short capris and crop pants only make your legs look shorter so they will not make the lines look longer like they would in a skirt.
I personally think the Top Gun uniforms look great, but I saw a picture on twitter with a comment about how they were better then yoga pants, it was a guy tweeting about it. The picture was a girl pulling a scorp and her choice of undergarments made the uniform leave little to the imagination as far as her butt goes. She is a gorgeous girl and has a great body, but comments like that make me cringe. It made it even more clear that not just any team could pull of capris, white ones at that.

Back