All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They were STUNNING in person! Best bling ever!
Sorry, I wanted to comment even more, but cp had to go to tumbling! F5s unis were nothing short of spectacular from the stands. My guess is the crystals were Swarovski because of the amazing sparkle. It wasn't too much, but it sure could be seen even in the nosebleed seats! My only problem with the unis were they were so gorgeous I couldn't help staring at them through their entire routine. They could have dropped every stunt and I wouldn't have known because I just kept thinking they were the most beautiful unis I had ever seen.

JMO on the following uniforms:

TG-When they walked onto the floor I almost died..at first I wasn't too sure but they looked awesome throughout the routine! As I saw them throughout the day I started to fall in love-100% agree though that they are probably one of the only teams that can pull them off so well! LOVE the top.

SS-Really like these! Looked classy but just the right amount of everything. Really worked for the team and they are one of my favourite.

SE-I was unsure when I heard that they were getting new uniforms but also LOVE these! They are also so classy and distinguished from any other team. I love the colours and the aount of bling. Also really like that they still used the 'x' but made it more distinguished on the floor.

F5-I saw these from about 10 metres away and liked them! I loved the bling on them seeing them in person. But looking back at close up photos I actually don't like the neck line or the fact that it is just a leo with shorts. I also think they look weird on the VOD on the floor like a gothic theme...but at a quick glance in person they were pretty nice. I'm just not 100%.

GT Pink-LOVE

ACE-Really love how clean cut these are. When they stood on the floor the bright colours looked SO good! It was one of my favourite uniforms on the floor. They are obviously blinding off the floor but idc what a uniform looks like walking around espn..its what it looks like when they are performing!

Here is a front and back view of starlets international pom uniform... It is based of a cheer uniform hence posting in this thread

c0947564-c733-dfca.jpg

c0947564-c74d-cf75.jpg
WOW! The Bra Police will have a field day with that back.

Is there a picture of the dress that became a shirt uniform?
Now that I've totally made it look like they've seen the video from The Ring...
2012a77.jpg

After watching the VOD again, they actually didn't go up as much as I thought they would. Still went up quite a bit, but not all the way up to their chests like I originally imagined.

Love the dance uniform frOm the front...now tha back....ehhhh

Back