OT New Year's Resolutions 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 2, 2014
Because I'm one of those obsessive people who keeps mine, I want to hear what others are planning for the upcoming year.
Mine:
1. Clean out my 10k and counting unread emails.
2. Commit to a new physical activity now that I'm retired from cheer.
3. Get better at time management.
4. Attend at least one of my sister's comps this season. (Hopefully Cheersport, but I'll have to see how things go)

1) get into nursing school
2) try not to finish essays the night before they are due
3) get good grades in my access to nursing course
4) try and go to one cheer comp this yesr

Last year mine were:
Get a front walkover
Get a back walkover
And something else I can't remember haha

So this year they are
Clean up my front walkover
Clean up my back walkover enough by Winterfest (first comp,6 months away) to compete it
Get more involved in school activities

Mine last year was to run a marathon and I did that twice, so I'm not sure how I can top that.

I guess it would be to successfully graduate with my DPT and get a good job.

The only thing I'm sure I can do is run another 1/2 marathon, but, I'll push myself for the rest.

1. Quit smoking
2. Run another 1/2 marathon
3. Go to class
4. Stay awake in class
5. Possibly message someone back on Tinder even though I'm 100% sure they swiped by mistake.
YES GIRL! Quitting smoking is one of the best things you can do for your health. The others are great too! I have no idea how you guys can run. The furtherest I've ever run was about 4k and that was bad ahaha. I can swim or do fitness/strength work fine, just not running.

1. Be more open to trying new foods (I'm an extremely picky eater)

2. Get a 4.0 for my last undergraduate semester [emoji2]

I'm sure I'll come up with more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My New Years resolution is to "spend out." I got the idea from the book, the Happiness Project.
I have this habit of saving stuff for something special. Like I have this really nice bottle of wine I'm saving for a special occasion, or really nice wrapping paper I'm saving for a special present. And more often than not, these special moments don't come. So my New Years is to use it up!
And as a side note my resolution last year was to floss daily and I haven't missed a day!

As year's mine was to floss more or at least think about flossing more and I can say that I now floss everyday lol

I think this year's will be:
1). Get a 4.0 again

and I want a simpler on was well but can't think of anything yet

My New Years resolution is to "spend out." I got the idea from the book, the Happiness Project.
I have this habit of saving stuff for something special. Like I have this really nice bottle of wine I'm saving for a special occasion, or really nice wrapping paper I'm saving for a special present. And more often than not, these special moments don't come. So my New Years is to use it up!
And as a side note my resolution last year was to floss daily and I haven't missed a day!
I got that book for Christmas! I'm so looking forward to reading it!
As year's mine was to floss more or at least think about flossing more and I can say that I now floss everyday lol

I think this year's will be:
1). Get a 4.0 again

and I want a simpler on was well but can't think of anything yet

And I love these posts about flossing because I started flossing every morning/night like 3 months ago and went to the dentist and the hygienist actually noticed! Glad I'm not the only one who's struggled with that lol. I'm still trying to make a habit of it though. I also got a Sonicare toothbrush on Black Friday and it's one of my all time favorite purchases for myself (as sad as that sounds, lol). Dental hygiene ftw

Alright mine sounds weird but its not to take so many vacations this semester.
I'm already going on like 4 little trips this semester and a cruise so, as a server, missing weekends suck and i'm going to Europe for a month in May and shouldn't be spending so much money!!!

But other than that my goals are mostly school related:
-Get an A in both my classes this semester
-Finish my A.A.
-Get into Florida States Sports Management Program (a little out of my hands at this point though)
-and just do well my first semester at whatever University I transfer to!

Back