Nfinity Athletic Named Official Cheer Shoe And Bag Of The Cif

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 21, 2015
Click For Full Article

SACRAMENTO, CALIF. – California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) and Nfinity Athletic have announced the signing of an agreement that names Nfinity as the official cheer shoe and bag brand for the CIF through 2023. “With the addition of competitive cheer to the education-based athletic offerings through CIF, we are happy to add Nfinity to the CIF […]

The post Nfinity Athletic Named Official Cheer Shoe and Bag of the CIF appeared first on CheerDaily.com.

So do all the participants get a free pair of shoes and a backpack for going to the state championship? Or are all California Cheerleaders required to have an Nfinity bag and shoes at the comp?

This release only states that the brand is the official cheer shoes and bag of the CIF. Why does a state federation need an official cheer shoe?

Varsity Spirit Named Official Cheer Uniform, Practice/Camp Wear, Accessories and Camps Provider of the CIF
Varsity Spirit Named Official Cheer Uniform, Practice/Camp Wear, Accessories and Camps Provider of the CIF - California Interscholastic Federation

Can anyone from California explain this stuff? What is the point of naming someone an official provider for a federation if they aren't providing anything to the athletes/teams in the federation?

I can't explain my state... I just live in it
This is California, everything is sponsored... waiting to hear Tapax is the official feminine product and Aquafina is the beverage of choice.

Perhaps funding for scholarships? product placement? Advertisement? Representation at events? A REAL TRUE STATES event here with backing from the brands?

Last edited:
Advertisement? Representation at events?
It's most likely one of these two.
CIF probably isn't speaking about this because both Varsity and Nfinity are paying them nicely for these official positions, and they don't want you Californians to know how much the Federation took in so you can't complain about event costs and dues

It's most likely one of these two.
CIF probably isn't speaking about this because both Varsity and Nfinity are paying them nicely for these official positions, and they don't want you Californians to know how much the Federation took in so you can't complain about event costs and dues
Our bathroom stalls & freeways are sponsored here...
And yes I see fees going up, but perhaps the caliber/quality of the events will increase as well.

Back