Members see FEWER ads... join today!

which shoes?

• nfinity vegeances

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • nfinity defiances

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2015
hello! I am in DESPERATE need of new cheer shoes.. mine are so worn from 3 years of competitive cheer. Which nfinities do you recommend most?

When I had nfinities I only wore the evolutions, so I don't really have an opinion on any of their other shoes but I was happy with the evolutions.

I have the Nfinity defiances and I absolutely love them, the HALO feature actually works and they are way sturdier and longer lasting than the vengeances

My CP has had the same pair of Defiances since last may (as in 2014). She took good care of them by not wearing them outside and they are still in great shape! She is finally outgrowing them and we will for sure buy them again. She really loved the support they had compared to the other nfinities when it came to tumbling. And as a base, she loves when she bases a flyer wearing them. Easier to grip for sure.

From trying both shoes , I definitely love my vengeance pair better. They are way lighter in my opinion and science on my school team and all star team I flip flop between a base and flyer, they are 1. Easier to hold, and 2. Easier the balance on!

hello! I am in DESPERATE need of new cheer shoes.. mine are so worn from 3 years of competitive cheer. Which nfinities do you recommend most?
My daughter has tried many different cheer shoes. Including the varsity shoes. She just keeps going back to the original nfinity shoes. The soles are soft so don't run in them on the asphalt during warm ups. If you can wear running shoes for that part of practice. But all in all they have been the most comfortable and stable for tumbling.

Back