Nfinity Defiances

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 8, 2014
Do defiances really help tumbling? Im not saying to automatically get a double with them, but I mean do they really help with rebounds/power? (With the right technique of course). But if anyone could send any input/reviews on them that would be great:)

The Nfinity Defiance has technology inside the shoe that acts like a spring floor. The harder the surface you are pushing off of the greater the rebound will be. So it's especially useful for dead mat or scholastic tumbling. It will definitely make it easier to push off and jump higher, however you will probably feel less of of a difference on a spring floor. It is more supportive and not super light, but I have heard it is easier for some bases to hold on to as well.

My daughter loves them. She uses them both on spring floor (all-star) and dead mat (school). She asid it has definitely helped her height in tumbling

My tumbling/base CP loves them. She said they make her feel springy/bouncy, and she prefers them to her Evolutions. She takes tumbling privates at a gymnastics gym barefoot, and she said she feels like she definitely gets more height w/the Defiances. I'm still not convinced of their magical abilities, but she loves them. I don't think you can go wrong--they are a nice, well-made shoe.

Back