Nfinity Phoenix

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 25, 2014
So I am looking into purchasing new cheer shoes for the upcoming season. I have worn the Asics gel-inspired and the Nike sideline 1 and 2. I am looking for better shoes this season I am looking into purchasing the Nfinity Phoenix Cheer Shoes or the Nfinity Game Day and I was wondering which were better.

You cannot find Phoenix anymore unless you have tiny or lg feet. They have stopped making those ones unfortunately to the dismay of my daughter!

My daughter had the Phoenixes and lost them! She LOVED those for her wide feet! There r very light! She has the Halos now- not loving them, but will get her thru the year.

You cannot find Phoenix anymore unless you have tiny or lg feet. They have stopped making those ones unfortunately to the dismay of my daughter!

I really loved the Phoenix :( I think mine never made it home from Worlds. I looked for them this summer and couldn't find them. Genesis it is...

So I am looking into purchasing new cheer shoes for the upcoming season. I have worn the Asics gel-inspired and the Nike sideline 1 and 2. I am looking for better shoes this season I am looking into purchasing the Nfinity Phoenix Cheer Shoes or the Nfinity Game Day and I was wondering which were better.

What kind of cheerleader are you? Based on those shoes, I would guess sideline, in which case I would recommend the Game Day. The other nfinity shoes aren't really meant to be worn outside all that much.

I really loved the Phoenix :( I think mine never made it home from Worlds. I looked for them this summer and couldn't find them. Genesis it is...

What kind of cheerleader are you? Based on those shoes, I would guess sideline, in which case I would recommend the Game Day. The other nfinity shoes aren't really meant to be worn outside all that much.
Yes sideline but these are for basketball season and then college next year

So many CPs loved the Phoenixes. I wonder why they won't consider bringing them back?
I know this trend is old but I have seen so many requests about the Phoenix and yes, unfortunately this model is no longer being manufactured. However, who would be interested in getting the very last ones left for sale? Understanding that the sizes left are not the most popular... :(

I know this trend is old but I have seen so many requests about the Phoenix and yes, unfortunately this model is no longer being manufactured. However, who would be interested in getting the very last ones left for sale? Understanding that the sizes left are not the most popular... :(

Are you talking individual sales or to buy the lot? If you are talking about individual sales, my daughter loves the shoe and would be interested in women's size 10 if any are available.

Are you talking individual sales or to buy the lot? If you are talking about individual sales, my daughter loves the shoe and would be interested in women's size 10 if any are available.
Individual sales and it would probably be handled by Excel Cheer Center. 10 is not available but I know 9.5 and 10.5 are ;) Hope it helps!

Back