All-Star Nfinity Vengeance

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 10, 2017
Best place at the best price? Long story but I need to purchase my daughter a pair. I had ordered her a pair of Varisty V-Force (I think that's what they are) through the school but the gym will require the Vengeance. I'm hoping to sell the Varsity shoes to offset the price some.

I normally get them at Eastbay.com. Often times they have sales and free shipping (right now 20% off). Sometimes teamcheer has promotions or sales as well but I don't see any right now.

I think most nfinity shoes have a set price but if your lucky you can shop around for a deal every now and again. If you have Amazon Prime they do have them there and at least the free shipping helps :)

I normally get them at Eastbay.com. Often times they have sales and free shipping (right now 20% off). Sometimes teamcheer has promotions or sales as well but I don't see any right now.
Thanks. I went to Eastbay but they are excluded from 20% off. :(

I'll try Ebay.

What size are you looking for? I'm selling my daughters size 7 she wore twice because they're too small. Selling for $70 includes shipping.

I got some for a discount at Academy plus I could try them on and didn't have to pay shipping :))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back