College Nfl Cheerleader Suffers Injury

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I appreciate the fact that the Ravens cheerleaders perform stunts and tumbling and hope the cheerleader that was injured has a speedy recovery.
The rest of the article pisses me off. What does a 47 year old former cheerleader have to do with this poor woman getting hurt? I don't see news articles reporting football player's injuries bringing up Ray Lewis' crimes in the same article.....

I appreciate the fact that the Ravens cheerleaders perform stunts and tumbling and hope the cheerleader that was injured has a speedy recovery.
The rest of the article pisses me off. What does a 47 year old former cheerleader have to do with this poor woman getting hurt? I don't see news articles reporting football player's injuries bringing up Ray Lewis' crimes in the same article.....
I agree that it's totally irrelevant and stupid to bring up. They actually do bring outside stuff into football articles as well. When the Ray Rice video first came out, that was tied into every single article I saw about the Ravens. Scandal sells.

My coach just told us about this at practice today. She said this past weekend, a guy on the Ravens cheer team called her up saying that he was going to be going to the game this weekend at Lambeau because he is an Eagles fan. I guess he was asking her all about like what we do and when we warm up and stuff. After she got off the phone with him, she later learned about the Ravens injury. Thought it was interesting

Back