Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Ashley

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jan 20, 2010
Not sure if it's too early for this.

For the last few nfl season, I've participated in a couple of different fantasy football leagues with random girls from the internet. I figured this year I'd see if Fierce Board wanted to do one!

It's all super low pressure - the ones I've played in have been mostly with girls who haven't done it much in the past. There's rarely trading and most of us barely have any idea what we're doing. No super hardcore participants allowed! (I mean, whatever, you can join if you want I guess)

Lets do it!

@cheerKT I think I mentioned this before and you sounded interested?

Great, so we'll have to find a time later in August that works for everyone to schedule the draft, I think I'll do ESPN since that's what was used for the March Madness bracket challenge. The draft takes about an hour or two.

We'll want 10-12 people, preferably an even number (otherwise we'll have bye weeks and that sucks). I'll try and see if I can find a simple intro to Fantasy Football guide.

The beginner’s guide to fantasy football draft success - NFL.com

So far we have:

1. Me
  2. My sister (she cheered for like one year of Pop Warner, so it totes counts and she'd kill me if I did it without her :p)
  3. cheerKT
  4. Gnarly_Karli
  5. TheDivineCheerYaYaSecret
  6. caitlyn_the_camille
  7. luv2cheer92
  8. HaveHeart1996
  9. fiercerando88
  10. MOPSMommy1
  11. quitthedrama
  12. shawtyyBHADDx3

PM me your email addresses and I'll add you.

Last edited:
Great, so we'll have to find a time later in August that works for everyone to schedule the draft, I think I'll do ESPN since that's what was used for the March Madness bracket challenge. The draft takes about an hour or two.

We'll want 10-12 people (though we can have more), preferably an even number (otherwise we'll have bye weeks and that sucks). I'll try and see if I can find a simple intro to Fantasy Football guide.

The beginner’s guide to fantasy football draft success - NFL.com

So far we have:

1. Me
  2. My sister (she cheered for like one year of Pop Warner, so it totes counts and she'd kill me if I did it without her [emoji14])
  3. cheerKT
  4. Gnarly_Karli
  5. TheDivineCheerYaYaSecret
  6. caitlyn_the_camille

PM me your email addresses and I'll add you.
I'll play! I'll PM you when I get a chance if I don't forget.

Lol, can I suggest our team names be cheer or Fierce Board related? That would make it unique and hilarious.
Ex:
Brady's of Teal
3 Year Old Quarterback
@ca_peytonmanning (play on Carly)
Minnesota Viqueens
(I know these are weak, they were just off the top of my head)

I'm in. My girlfriends and I did our own last year for fun. The boys always do one and spend wayyyy too much time talking about so we decided we wanted in. We did it on yahoo and it was pretty easy. Truthfully, I'll watch the patriots when I'm with friends, but that's it. Some of us had our boyfriends help w the draft but then we were on our own. A few people stopped playing, but I won the regular season but then lost in playoffs so I had fun. Definitely up for it again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, can I suggest our team names be cheer or Fierce Board related? That would make it unique and hilarious.
Ex:
Brady's of Teal
3 Year Old Quarterback
@ca_peytonmanning (play on Carly)
Minnesota Viqueens
(I know these are weak, they were just off the top of my head)

My team name is ALWAYS The Brady Bunch but I love this one. I might have to steal it...

I'd to do the draft some evening between Aug 23 and Sep 6. I think the first game is the 9th or 10th.

So let me know what days you can't do.

Team Le'Veon a Prayer here and reporting for duty.

Can I request we do it before Sept. 3? I'm taking that day and the next off for the first South Carolina game (here in Charlotte EEEEKKK!) and will have friends in town through the weekend. I'm cool any time before that!

Back