OT Nfl Fantasy Football

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Any time in that frame works for me. I'm going shopping with my mom August 25 and that could possibly last all day (shopping almost always lasts all day with her), so if we could try to do it some time other than then that'd be great. If not I could make her drive and do it in the car [emoji23]

Is it to late? I want to play!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM me your email address! You'll be #12, so I think after you we'll set up a waitlist. Anyone who doesn't join the league or can't play can be replaced by people on the waiting list.

Evening most likely. Probably 8 or 9 pm on the east coast?

@fiercerando88
@caitlyn_the_camille
@quitthedrama
@Gnarly_Karli
@MOPSMommy1
@TheDivineCheerYaYaSecret

You still haven't joined the league. Check your email :) Also, so far everyone has registered with their full name, but you don't have to if you're not comfortable giving up your anonymity.

Also, I'm thinking:

Wednesday August 26 or Thursday August 27 for draft dates. Other possible dates are Sunday August 30, and Tuesday September 1. 9PM eastern time? Do any of those dates not work?

@luv2cheer92 @cheerKT @HaveHeart1996 @shawtyyBHADDx3

@fiercerando88
@caitlyn_the_camille
@quitthedrama
@Gnarly_Karli
@MOPSMommy1

You still haven't joined the league. Check your email :) Also, so far everyone has registered with their full name, but you don't have to if you're not comfortable giving up your anonymity.

Also, I'm thinking:

Wednesday August 26 or Thursday August 27 for draft dates. Other possible dates are Sunday August 30, and Tuesday September 1. 9PM eastern time? Do any of those dates not work?

Those all work for me! My ideal date would be that Thurs. Aug 27 just with my work schedule, but I'm workable for any of those four.

@fiercerando88
@caitlyn_the_camille
@quitthedrama
@Gnarly_Karli
@MOPSMommy1

Also, I'm thinking:

Any of those work for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I just joined but let me know if I screwed up lol. Aug 27 works best for me, but the 26 would work too.

I finally registered! Lol The 27th is best for me, although the 26th works okay, as well. The 30th is my least favorite and the 1st is out for me.

Latest posts

Back