OT Nfl Football

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jul 24, 2013
Don't get me wrong cheer is def. my sport, but I'm also a true football fan as well! I LOVE THE DENVER BRONCOS SO MUCH! Am I like the only cheerleader who like watching football lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

bitter that you have my #83....wouldn't surprise me if Denver wins the Superbowl this year!

I actully thought about starting a thread to talk about NFL football. Hate to say it but the Broncos and Seattle look like they are just playing at a different level right now. Will be interesting to see where they are at the end of the season.

Oh, and Go Bears!!!

Broncos look like the team to beat this year. Poor Eli and the Giants, though. Looks like they have hit rock bottom. Had to happen eventually.

The Jaguars weren't expected to do much this year but have looked like an overmatched high school squad the first 3 weeks. Long year for Jags fans.

Yankees and the Jets??!!!
I know, it's typically Yankees and Giants. But truth be told if non-cp did not play football I would probably have continued my lifelong apathy toward watching it on tv. Now if the Giants are playing the Jets I will not deny I am cheering for Big Blue while dh is all Gang Green. :cookie:

Back