OT Nfl Football

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Both the Giants and Jets at least used to play in New York....
True, but the Giants have played at Giants Stadium and the New Giants Stadium (I refuse to call it anything else ;) ) since the mid 70s. The Jets only since the mid 80s.

How can anyone NOT like Tom Brady? He is so fine ugh.

Laughing at the giants this season. If the patriots don't get their offense rolling they're not going to do so hot..

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

And the Broncos keep rolling along...I am not sure anyone can stop them this season.

Really looking forward to the Steelers Vikings game in London tonight! :cheering:

Uuuuuuuuggggghhhhh.

Really, Steelers. What in the world is going on this season. I mean, I'm a real fan, and I love them even this year, but this is just plain embarrassing. :(

And the Broncos keep rolling along...I am not sure anyone can stop them this season.

Broncos are making this look easy. Pretty amazing considering the injuries Denver is piling up.

I'm thinking the Giants might be looking for a new coach this year. Being 0-4 is bad enough but these have been some ugly, lopsided beatings.

Did anyone else have issues with their DirecTV not playing local channels last night? Couldn't watch the Patriots at my boyfriends house because of it!

Please no... I really like you but no.. Raiders for life! Plus the new Niners stadium is being built in my grandparents neighborhood in Santa Clara... You know what they say about neighborhoods near a stadium

Go Raiders! Fan forever, but it's been painful the last, oh, 20 years.

Did anyone else have issues with their DirecTV not playing local channels last night? Couldn't watch the Patriots at my boyfriends house because of it!

He probably messed it up intentionally so you wouldn't drool over Brady!

Back