High School Nhscc 2018

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 18, 2015
We have been commuters for the past several years and this year are flying in late on the evening of the 8th...was wondering how check in would work because we will obviously be flying in when registration is closed. Another question is are Magic bands sent ahead of time or picked up at registration? We are taking a HUGE group this year and just trying to be prepared. Last, anyone hearing official word on if the new Cheer Facility will be open as a venue?

We have been commuters for the past several years and this year are flying in late on the evening of the 8th...was wondering how check in would work because we will obviously be flying in when registration is closed. Another question is are Magic bands sent ahead of time or picked up at registration? We are taking a HUGE group this year and just trying to be prepared. Last, anyone hearing official word on if the new Cheer Facility will be open as a venue?

Ok, what my team does is we have 1 person/parent flyout earlier to get all the registration stuff ahead of the team.
1. The sorting of all passes, bands and wristbands takes awhile, and I just want to get to my room and unpack.

2. The UCA magical express takes a long time to get on.. expect to wait 1/2hr to an hr or longer depending on when you arrive

Magic bands - you get them there at registration

I have not heard abt the new venue.. I was hoping It will be ready for us!!!

Good luck !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, what my team does is we have 1 person/parent flyout earlier to get all the registration stuff ahead of the team.
1. The sorting of all passes, bands and wristbands takes awhile, and I just want to get to my room and unpack.

2. The UCA magical express takes a long time to get on.. expect to wait 1/2hr to an hr or longer depending on when you arrive

Magic bands - you get them there at registration

I have not heard abt the new venue.. I was hoping It will be ready for us!!!

Good luck !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you, super helpful... and would love to see the venue open!!!

Last edited:
In my experience its easy to just call up UCA Customer Service and get those answers straight up, they are usually pretty good at giving you the info you need, if possible. Note, they are closed til after the new year.

Last I had heard the new venue would be debuting at College. The schedule and order of performance for that mentions Arena and Pavilion as venues but does not specify what is what beyond those names (which are names that they have used for various tent structures in the past). We shall see!

In my experience its easy to just call up UCA Customer Service and get those answers straight up, they are usually pretty good at giving you the info you need, if possible. Note, they are closed til after the new year.

Last I had heard the new venue would be debuting at College. The schedule and order of performance for that mentions Arena and Pavilion as venues but does not specify what is what beyond those names (which are names that they have used for various tent structures in the past). We shall see!
yes we shall!!! I'm so curious as to what the inside looks like!

I had a late flight one year, they actually had us check in at the front desk for the rooms and then we did the UCA registration/orientation the next morning. It all really depends on the time of day. This year our JV and Varsity have to fly separate and so I will register everyone when we arrive first. :) Best of Luck!

yes we shall!!! I'm so curious as to what the inside looks like!
I am interested to see how it will be used. Will it be the marquee venue for the big events? Or will it be the multi use arena for big events and the hp fieldhouse stays the marquee venue? I am sure it will vary event to event (Worlds vs UCA High School, etc)

I had a late flight one year, they actually had us check in at the front desk for the rooms and then we did the UCA registration/orientation the next morning. It all really depends on the time of day. This year our JV and Varsity have to fly separate and so I will register everyone when we arrive first. :) Best of Luck!
How did they handle transportation...?

Also, Disney runs the Magical Express for resort guests anyway, so there are always people with late flights. You might have to stop by a half dozen resorts before you get to the Wide World of Sports, But you’d still get there.

We were still able to get Magical Express. I would say call UCA they will help you out! I'm sure it is very common, but also there are likely delays, etc every year and they all seem to work out!
Good Luck!

I am so sorry I have no idea why this happened.. excuse the blank message... :)

Last edited:
If you fly in late, they should have transportation for you. They always have for us, BUT I highly encourage that you don't use Disney Magical Express for your luggage especially if flying in late. Always just pick it up at the airport and take in on the transportation with you!

If you fly in late, they should have transportation for you. They always have for us, BUT I highly encourage that you don't use Disney Magical Express for your luggage especially if flying in late. Always just pick it up at the airport and take in on the transportation with you!
Thank you for the advise!!

Latest posts

Back