High School Nhscc 2019

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 18, 2015
So us California schools are still a bit in limbo of what might happen with Florida scheduling...flights are booked and chores is done with many of us...and I gotta admit, I'm getting anxious with my District Office wanting my schedule and overall trip plan. From a business standpoint I wonder if UCA just doesn't organize it as such:
Friday: Varsity Prelims/Semis (Game day, Traditional divisions)
Sat:Varsity Finals/JV/REC Semis (Game day, Traditional Divisions, World School)
Sun: JV/REC Finals, ALL AWARDS
and or
Sat:Varsity Finals/JV/REC Semis (Game day, Traditional Divisions)
Sun: JV/REC Finals, World School ALL AWARDS -We Wouldn't get the opportunity to compete World School which would be a bummer, but I guess you have to look at where monetization would be and for every take there would have to be some give I suppose)

And NO, I absolutely don't expect an organization to work around one state...AT ALL...but I was talking to some people about...
1. How cool would it be to have all the Varsity programs truly get to cheer on the JV in a relaxed environment...sitting back and watching without worrying about a Varsity Final.
2. How AWESOME would it be to watch EVERYONE get awards ALL Together....ALL divisions!!!! I would be thrilled to get to sit in the huge arena/ wide open... for awards and watch everyone get crowned in their division and not have to ask around about who won medium D2 or Small D1 etc...then imagine a huge group photo with every white jacket winner!...This would be downright exciting.
3.To my knowledge a very select few of us in CA take JV Programs as they often compete USA as well, so monetarily it would be the less of a "loss" and there wouldn't be much backlash from other states saying their Varsity NHSCC win was not a true "coast to coast win."
4. This satisfies a lot of non compete/practice contact issues on Sunday for more than JUST California and any state that might jump on the "sport" classification.

Anyone else dealing with their school wondering whats going on? Anyone else have any solutions? I'm sure every scenario has been discussed among the company...but curious if anyone else had any bright ideas me and my cheer community hadn't discussed already.

So us California schools are still a bit in limbo of what might happen with Florida scheduling...flights are booked and chores is done with many of us...and I gotta admit, I'm getting anxious with my District Office wanting my schedule and overall trip plan. From a business standpoint I wonder if UCA just doesn't organize it as such:
Sat:Varsity Finals/JV/REC Semis (Game day, Traditional Divisions, World School)
Sun: JV/REC Finals, ALL AWARDS
and or
Sat:Varsity Finals/JV/REC Semis (Game day, Traditional Divisions)
Sun: JV/REC Finals, World School ALL AWARDS -We Wouldn't get the opportunity to compete World School which would be a bummer, but I guess you have to look at where monetization would be and for every take there would have to be some give I suppose)

And NO, I absolutely don't expect an organization to work around one state...AT ALL...but I was talking to some people about...
1. How cool would it be to have all the Varsity programs truly get to cheer on the JV in a relaxed environment...sitting back and watching without worrying about a Varsity Final.
2. How AWESOME would it be to watch EVERYONE get awards ALL Together....ALL divisions!!!! I would be thrilled to get to sit in the huge arena/ wide open... for awards and watch everyone get crowned in their division and not have to ask around about who won medium D2 or Small D1 etc...then imagine a huge group photo with every white jacket winner!...This would be downright exciting.
3.To my knowledge a very select few of us in CA take JV Programs as they often compete USA as well, so monetarily it would be the less of a "loss" and there wouldn't be much backlash from other states saying their Varsity NHSCC win was not a true "coast to coast win."
4. This satisfies a lot of non compete/practice contact issues on Sunday for more than JUST California and any state that might jump on the "sport" classification.

Anyone else dealing with their school wondering whats going on? Anyone else have any solutions? I'm sure every scenario has been discussed among the company...but curious if anyone else had any bright ideas me and my cheer community hadn't discussed already.
JV shouldn't be at the National Championship competing.

Back