High School Nhscc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well we're a week away. It's a bit early for the good luck message but here it is.

May the flight be smooth, may nobody get injured, and I hope whatever your goal is, whether it be as small as making semis or maybe getting a jacket, I hope you achieve it for the weekend. And if you're a coach remember to enjoy nationals as much as your kids are.

GOOD LUCK!! :cheering:

We’ve all had the plague here and now we are dealing with school closings because it’s cold outside....Jesus Christ

Same.. every time we turn around someone else has the flu or the stomach bug (For the love of god stop sharing drinks).... and weather is just not helping. Cue the typical week before nationals stress.

Good Luck to All!!

Same.. every time we turn around someone else has the flu or the stomach bug (For the love of god stop sharing drinks).... and weather is just not helping. Cue the typical week before nationals stress.

Good Luck to All!!
That was my kids two weeks ago:
Sprained ankle
One kid throwing up with a stomach bug
One kid with a severe infection
Our Charter bus broke down going to a competition , we ended up on the side of the road at 3:30am for an hour and was late to the competition ....
It was a NIGHTMARE
However this week (knock on wood) everyone is much better, energized and we don’t take a bus to Florida... we fly

So- yup it’s Nationals Season -LoL
I’m so excited to see some good Cheerleading. I’m hearing Live Oak is going to be amazing, OakRidge...Corner Canyon looks good again this year

Last edited:
I’m tempting to get the streaming service for the weekend to tune in. Too bad my alma mater is going on so early they have a performance time between 8-9am.

We’ve all had the plague here and now we are dealing with school closings because it’s cold outside....Jesus Christ

I’m soooo there with u on that ! Unreal how many kids had the flu .. like 1/2 the team and the extreme cold, delayed openings cancelled comps and school closed .. can we all say stress????

The sick is awful this time of year. One year I pulled my team from an exhibition right before a comp because at least 8-10 of them were sick. Then I got it the following week.

Sort of off topic but do anyone know what happened to Germantown High and Christian Brothers programs?

Sort of off topic but do anyone know what happened to Germantown High and Christian Brothers programs?

My old cheer team used to idolise “Germantown.” Recently I was looking for them and I think they are now Houston HS (from Germantown, Tennessee). Aka: the current champs in UCA D1 SL Varsity. It makes sense... they’re still good, and the colors are still red and black.

But I could be wrong. This is was literally last century.

Back