Nike Pros In New Zealand/australia

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 19, 2012
I am from New Zealand and am looking to buy some Nike Pros. They are practically impossible to find here; I have only been able to find plain black ones. Does anyone know any shops in New Zealand that sell coloured Nike Pros?

I have considered buying online, but shipping from most US websites is extremely expensive. If anyone knows any NZ sites or Australian sites that will ship to NZ that are not out-of-this-world expensive, please let me know.

Can anyone be of help?

We all order ours from eastbay.com and all chip in for shipping and it works out pretty reasonably. There's at least one person a month in the gym doing an order :)

pretty sure wiggle.com sells nike pros, I got my running shoes from there, turned up a week later and they were half the price.

I know eastbay.com was a good place to buy them but they've sold out of smaller sizes in most of the popular colours... I've also heard Nike stores in Australia now sell them instore (not online) since it's Summer clothing season :)

Unfortunately i can´t help you with australian shops, but we ordered shoes from eastbay to germany and never had problems.
I wanted to order nike pros from some german company but it´s not that easy. All i found are plain black and plain white for 35 Euros.
But my sisters is in California right now so i hope she´ll get me some colored :cool:

Back