All-Star Nike Pros

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nike Pros live up to the hype 100%. I compare them to my Champion spandex that I bought and it's a huge difference.

3 hours of tumbling with Nike Pros = Nike Pros when I leave.
3 hours of tumbling with Champion Spandex = disturbing risqué underwear when I leave.

Does anybody know if the pair that appears sparkly is actually sparkly in real life? I want to order them online but have never seen them in person.

pTSA-11996069dt.jpg

I just ordered a gorgeous sublimated pair for $25 from Zappos for my cp. Because I was too lazy to go to the store and Zappos ships free.

I just ordered a gorgeous sublimated pair for $25 from Zappos for my cp. Because I was too lazy to go to the store and Zappos ships free.
The internet. Helping fuel our laziness since the 1960s (not sure if that's the correct time period. That's what I've gathered from the article on Wikipedia)

The internet. Helping fuel our laziness since the 1960s (not sure if that's the correct time period. That's what I've gathered from the article on Wikipedia)
Im thinking its more the 90s (or thats at least when most got internet in their house)

Latest posts

Back