All-Star Nike Pros

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The Nike outlet here barely has any selection (that I've seen) and cost around $25-$30
Same. We were there tonight; they were $25 and they only had black and grey. Going to start stalking TJ Maxx and Marshalls now that I know they have them there.

Same. We were there tonight; they were $25 and they only had black and grey. Going to start stalking TJ Maxx and Marshalls now that I know they have them there.
I need to go to one of those stores. The problem is they're just so far away from me and the Nike outlet is 20 minutes from my house (and the fact my mom says I don't need them since I'm not cheering this year but I still want them :p ).

I need to go to one of those stores. The problem is they're just so far away from me and the Nike outlet is 20 minutes from my house (and the fact my mom says I don't need them since I'm not cheering this year but I still want them :p ).
Ironically they are for my cp who is not cheering this year, not for the one who is! We're lucky, we have all of those stores close by.

Ironically they are for my cp who is not cheering this year, not for the one who is! We're lucky, we have all of those stores close by.
hahaha :) Once I start tumbling classes later this year (after I get done coaching the local rec girls) I'll wear them for that :p

I am definitely gonna look for these at Marshalls/Tj maxx when I got to florida..I doubt I will find them on sale here in Canada. Anyone know if they are cheaper at a Nike Outlet?
they are cheaper at the nike outlets

I've check both TJM & Marshall's (actually went there tonight) and have not seen any in the last couple months I've been looking. I've also looked while I was in different states at TJM and still not seen any, so don't get too excited because they might not have them lol.

I've check both TJM & Marshall's (actually went there tonight) and have not seen any in the last couple months I've been looking. I've also looked while I was in different states at TJM and still not seen any, so don't get too excited because they might not have them lol.
I got some at Ross for $12.99 last week!!

While I love Nike Pros, they are super expensive. I have been lucky to find a couple at Ross and Marshalls for less than $10. I go only once a month because they don't stock up like most stores. If you are going to shop in Orlando, I would suggest going to The Winter Garden village. There is a Ross and Marshalls right next to each other

I usually describe them to people as "it's like not wearing pants." I wore a pair to showchoir the other day and all the girls were like what are those?!?! But a coworker did just score 2 pairs for $12 a piece at Ross yesterday, so that's a good place to look. Our TJMaxx stores are such a mess I'm not sure you could find anything in there

Latest posts

Back