All-Star Nike Pros

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I got some of these things a while back to wear under my running shorts. I didn't know I was getting something so cool! LOL! They keep my legs from chafing and they're great. (Yes...when you're old, you get something called "chafing". It's gross and it hurts and you'll know more about it when you're older...:p) Anyway...I'd highly recommend them, especially if you fly so you can be more modest with it.

GK has similar designs to Nike Pro for $14.50

GK-Elite-Cheer-Black-Shorts-CB519_P04.jpg

Trust me, at first I didn't understand what the hype was about either! I didn't understand how people just wore spandex to practice! And then I bought my first pair of nike pro combat shorts and I kinda never looked back! I love love the nike pro line, they're probably the most comfortable cheer bottoms I own! They are a little on the pricey side compared to regular soffes, but they last long and are worth the money!

love nike pros,especially that there are so many different designs! But i recently bought spandex from eastbay and LOVE them! they are only 9,99 $ and so comfortable! So if you don't want to spend that much money the Eastbay ones are a great option

love nike pros,especially that there are so many different designs! But i recently bought spandex from eastbay and LOVE them! they are only 9,99 $ and so comfortable! So if you don't want to spend that much money the Eastbay ones are a great option

Where do you get your Nike Pros from that ship to Germany? I'm over here now and want to order some for when I start with my new team :D

Sorry if this is threadjacking, but has anyone tried the Under Armor spanks? How do you feel about those vs. the Nike's? I have quite a few pairs of the Nike's already but I want to know how they compare to the Under Armor.

Where do you get your Nike Pros from that ship to Germany? I'm over here now and want to order some for when I start with my new team :D
i ordered some from eastbay and from tenniswarehouse! Eastbay is pretty expensive if you order them alone because of the shipping so i would recommend tenniswarehouse

Sorry if this is threadjacking, but has anyone tried the Under Armor spanks? How do you feel about those vs. the Nike's? I have quite a few pairs of the Nike's already but I want to know how they compare to the Under Armor.
I have some, and I prefer Nike. They're thicker and tighter and I feel like they roll up more than the Nike pros.

I have two pairs and they aren't very comfortable for me. I have large legs and they are so tight that I feel like a sausage in a casing :( haha Nike pros all the way!

I like mine... Maybe because I've never worn Nike pros? haha

Love GK leos for my kid in gymnastics - where can I get shorts like these? I find GK's website difficult to navigate sometimes.

My internet is down due to storms, but click cheer and then go to Womens In-Stock.

UGH... Just went to both Ross and Marshalls in search of Nike Pros, absolutely no luck at all. They have about 94847384894 sports shorts, spankies, shirts, sportbras, but no Nike at all. Just about had a fit in the store.

Back