All-Star Nj Spirit Explosion/pa Spirit Explosion?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 7, 2010
so i know they are partners but i also here that PA is competeing in the old lci blue devils uniforms.. can anyone clear this up for me? do they go to the same comps? do they wear the same uniforms? does Theapia and the other coaches coach there? or is it just the name?

sorry for so many questions!

i have a friend on fab 5 and i knwo that fab 5 has slightly different uniforms then the rest of the teams im not sure the specifics though i want to say it says Fab 5 on the back?

so i know they are partners but i also here that PA is competeing in the old lci blue devils uniforms.. can anyone clear this up for me? do they go to the same comps? do they wear the same uniforms? does Theapia and the other coaches coach there? or is it just the name?

The only team that wears old LCI Blue Devils uniforms is special needs from what i've seen.
They go to the same competitions and as cheergirlbrey said and the only difference in the uniforms is PA has a full top and NJ has half.

I know the coaches from njse go over to pase once in a while. But i dont believe any of them are coaches on a specific team there, considering they are all coaches of teams at njse. It would be pretty hard to find a staff that would be willing to drive over an hour to a different location every other day for practices.

yes our coaches from NJ go to PA sometimes but none of them are actually their coaches and we go to a lot of the same competitions.

Back