All-Star Njse Fab 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

we're going to canam again this year lol so you'll see us:)
I was SOOO hoping that you were going to be here, as always, for CANAM....it would not be the same without you! I am clearing my schedule as we speak to watch you all blow the competition away! Last year I actually needed my inhaler!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE you NJSE! Tell Theapia I cannot wait to see the most talented coach in the world bring her teams here again and that Caryn and Steph miss her!!!

I love love love the energy! And I always freak when I see teams do suicides (there my fave)

But I think you gonna need some hitch up/tick tock action in first stunt to be competitive

I have been a fan of NJSE since they were cheer explosion (I think their colors were purple and black) My memory might be failing me. I am old. Anyway, whenever they are at the same place I am I make sure to put them on my "must watch" list. Congrats to NJSE and their Paid Bid.

I love love love the energy! And I always freak when I see teams do suicides (there my fave)

But I think you gonna need some hitch up/tick tock action in first stunt to be competitive
we do...we do switchups in the stunt...watch the second post that i put.

Just when I think NJSE can't get any better, they step it up a notch...LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! Congrats to all of you! NJSE was my daughter's very first all star team and they will forever hold a special place in my heart! Hope to see you all at a competition in Myrtle Beach this year! A-MAZING!!!!!!
we ll be there. thanks for the nice comments

Wow - thanks for such compliments. We are very proud of all of our teams - our athletes and coaches are outstanding!! I also love the attitude at this gym. Winning is great - but be gracious regardless - and loads of respect for all teams, coaches, and all athletes showing that cheer is a SPORT!

Back