All-Star Njse Fab 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I mean to be competitive in the division, cause I think they have a shot at a title:)

Remember, though, that switch ups and tic tocs are L4. NJSE has the L5 skills maxed with the Inversion from an Extended Position and the Double Downs. The other thinks (switch-ups, etc.) are just bells and whistles. They have a GREAT combination that should certainly be "competitive" just the way it is.

Remember, though, that switch ups and tic tocs are L4. NJSE has the L5 skills maxed with the Inversion from an Extended Position and the Double Downs. The other thinks (switch-ups, etc.) are just bells and whistles. They have a GREAT combination that should certainly be "competitive" just the way it is.

Even though a hitch up wouldnt max out release points like a high to high tick tock would, it would still get them some release points. Currently they have none and it could be a title stealing point of the routine.

Even though a hitch up wouldnt max out release points like a high to high tick tock would, it would still get them some release points. Currently they have none and it could be a title stealing point of the routine.

They do have switch-ups, thus a release.

we do have some....i posted a link already above. I replied it to you actually.

Back