No Limit shoes....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love my nfinity evolutions but like people have said they get holes soo easy. Mine the wholes are so deep that it goes all the way through to the inside. I can't wear them in the rain because my socks get wet -_-. And it kills me because I haven't had them that long. But they're so worn in, I love them.
My old gym tried out No Limits for a year, and personally I did NOT like them.
The back seems to come up really high on your ankle-ish area and really rubbed on my achilles tendon and gave me blisters :(, but I think it is just because i'm used to my slipper-like nfinitys. I've worn them maybe twice in my whole life and now i'm stuck with them :(

I love my nfinity evolutions but like people have said they get holes soo easy. Mine the wholes are so deep that it goes all the way through to the inside. I can't wear them in the rain because my socks get wet -_-. And it kills me because I haven't had them that long. But they're so worn in, I love them.
My old gym tried out No Limits for a year, and personally I did NOT like them.
The back seems to come up really high on your ankle-ish area and really rubbed on my achilles tendon and gave me blisters :(, but I think it is just because i'm used to my slipper-like nfinitys. I've worn them maybe twice in my whole life and now i'm stuck with them :(

whoops sorry for the double post.
confused.png

nfinity is a HORRIBLE shoe!!!! Just because they are "light" shows that you as a cheerleader are NOT CONDITIONED!!!! Practice with a real running shoe, not a "cheer" shoe and tell me how that goes. Once you get used to it and your back not hurting you will understand. CHEERLEADING shoes are NOT built for health... they are built for performance! But out of all shoes No Limits are probably the best for your back...... nfinitys...... HORRIBLE paper weights!!!

I personally despise Nfinity's. I have wider feet so I always felt more flat footed then a duck. Plus my ankles felt more likely to roll in them.

I loved my Nike tumble lows, they were so light but they stopped making the model and the others just weren't the same

Reebok high tops hurt my ankles more than helped them.

Don't get me started on my dislike for Kaepa's and Asics.

I am very fond of my Zephyr Butterflys. Those held up for a long time and didn;t make me me feel flat footed.

But....the winner for me was No Limits. They were the lightest. They had good arch support. and I still use them now as running shoes for lax and in school labs. Soon to be used for running in the hospital. The only thing I didn't like were the shoelaces. But those were easily replaceable.

nfinity is a HORRIBLE shoe!!!! Just because they are "light" shows that you as a cheerleader are NOT CONDITIONED!!!! Practice with a real running shoe, not a "cheer" shoe and tell me how that goes. Once you get used to it and your back not hurting you will understand. CHEERLEADING shoes are NOT built for health... they are built for performance! But out of all shoes No Limits are probably the best for your back...... nfinitys...... HORRIBLE paper weights!!!

Wanting light shoes doesn't make one unconditioned. No one wants to tumble with bricks on their feet. But I too hate Nfinitys. They just don't sit right for me.

When I cheered for CEA it didn't matter what kind of shoe we had as long as it was nfinity, and those are by far the best. The Evolutions are actually named "the official shoe of allstar cheerleading"...even though they do fall apart super easily. At my new gym they've used no limits for forever, and last year mine did hold up all season, but they are super uncomfortable and really ugly compared to the nfinitys. We're switching to nfinity's, thank gooooodness.

nfinitiys are awesome, but they barely last a whole year! They definitely should be cheaper for how easily they fall apart.

I personally love No Limits. The laces are a little long, but that's something that can be easily fixed. A few of the threads at the toes of my shoe look kind of frayed, but they've stayed together. I've actually had the one pair for two years now.

Back